Get a record of your past tax returns, also referred to as transcripts. IRS transcripts are often used to validate income and tax filing status for mortgage applications, student and small business loan applications, and during tax preparation.
You can download and print your transcript immediately or request the transcript be mailed to your address on record.
- Pennsylvania Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program
- Tax Transcripts
Get Transcript Online button
- View and print your transcript immediately. *
- Choose among Tax Return, Tax Account, Record of Account, or Wage and Income transcripts or a Verification of Nonfiling Letter.
- More information about Get Transcript Online.
Get Transcript by Mail button
- Transcripts arrive in 5 to 10 calendar days.
- Choose from either a Tax Return or Tax Account.
- Transcript by Mail is available en Español.
* Please be aware that the IRS does not send emails to obtain, upload, or otherwise access your transcripts. If you receive such an email, please contact our fraud group at [email protected].
If you would like more information about Pennsylvania Elder Law, Business Law, or Tax Law, please contact us via email or phone us at 724-832-7171. Our Office is located in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.