An Experienced Estate, Trust, Tax, and Business Law Firm
Iezzi Law delivers extensive legal and tax knowledge solutions to challenging and complex issues that confront individuals and businesses.
Our dedicated staff counsels clients on estate and elder law, prepares appropriate and essential estate documents, considering legal, financial, and tax implications, and provides guidance to personal representatives on probate estate and trust administration.
From business structure, organization and operation, guidance on business agreements, including drafting and negotiation, to succession planning and business valuation, Iezzi Law offers consultation and representation for new or existing businesses, for profit and nonprofit organizations. We offer representation before the Internal Revenue Service and the PA Department of Revenue.
With decades of experience, Iezzi Law continues to find answers to your toughest tax and legal questions on estates, trusts and business.
Providing Client-Centered, Results-Oriented Representation
- An Attorney and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lecturer on Individual and Corporate Taxes, Estate Planning and Business Law
- Business Start-ups, C-Corps, S-Corps, LLCs and Partnerships
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Explains the Law in a language you can understand
- Tax Return Preparation (individual, corporate, fiduciary, gift tax – all states and years)
- Located on Main Street, one block from the Westmoreland County Courthouse
- Legal and Fiction Author
One would not take Pat Iezzi for a conspiracy theorist; he is, after all, an Attorney/ Certified Public Accountant, who practices tax and estate law at his own firm in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. However, from his ordered and precise mind comes a psychological thriller that involves murder, collusion, influence, and politics.
His book, CELIMINAL, is available from Amazon, AuthorHouse, Barnes & Noble, and other fine online retailers.
If you would like more information about Pennsylvania Elder Law, Business Law, or Tax Law, please contact us via email or phone us at 724-832-7171. Our Office is located in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.